Wineries Events Retailers About Guide Blog

Hiddencroft Vineyards

Region: Northern Virginia

Looking for a winery away from the well-worn path? Need to spend time in a laid-back and relaxing atmosphere? Hiddencroft is your answer.

We're tucked away among rolling farmland in Loudoun County wine country. We are an authentic Virginia Farm Winery: 98% of our red, white and rose wines are produced from our estate grown grapes. The remaining 2% of grapes are sourced from other Loudoun County, Virginia vineyards.
All of our wine is produced, cellared and bottled on our property.

Our wines are approachable and readily drinkable. Our Reds enjoy extended barrel time ranging from as little as 24 months and currently as long at 7.5 years. Our white wines are complex and exhibit characteristics like fruit, flowers and spice. Our Rose wines are punch-like, refreshing and available in both dry and off-dry. Novelty wines such as Blueberry, and Cherry appear on our tasting menu as well. Port-Style wines are available and, at 18% alcohol, are quite warming. We also have a Cherry Dessert Style wine at 21% alcohol and 6% residual sugar.

We greet guests with an exceptional blend of fine and varied wines, gracious hospitality and personable service. Our tagline says it all: "Rustic Charm & Regal Wine" a relaxing rural atmosphere.


12202 Axline Road
Lovettsville, Virginia 20180
Get Directions

Seasonal Hours*

Mon Closed
Tues Closed
Wed Closed
Thurs Closed
Fri 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
* Closed Monday-Thursday. Closed on these Holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day and Easter Sunday.

Ships to 37 states Alabama Alaska Arizona California Colorado District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Indiana Iowa Kansas Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Minnesota Missouri Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania South Carolina Tennessee Texas Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming

Purchase Wine

Tasting Fee

$10+tax/person, for guided tastings at our counters or self-guided flights if preferred.


Food Available: Light Fare
Picnic Area
Tasting Room
Wine Shop