Please check with individual wineries for information on COVID-19 openings and procedures.
A bouquet of honeysuckle, lychee, and orange zest gives way to rich apricot and peach flavors, rounded out with brown sugar and a lengthy finish.
NOSE: Aromas of honeysuckle, vanilla, and lychee.
PALATE: A balanced palate with notes of pear, peach, and mango.
FINISH: Lengthy finish with a hint of brown sugar.
- DOUBLE GOLD San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition 2020
- BEST OF VIOGNIER Atlantic Seaboard Wine Competition 2019
- GOLD Atlantic Seaboard Wine Competition 2019
- SILVER Virginia Governor's Cup 2020
- SILVER San Francisco International Wine Competition 2019
- 89 POINTS Wine Enthusiast 2019.