Virginia wineries are beginning to reopen. Click here for more information on the ways we can support our local wine region together.
Voted by Peoples Choice as Virginia's Favorite Winery for 4 years! Pearmund has 15 acres of 36 year old vines originally planted in 1976. Relax while taking in our beautiful views of our old vines with local cheeses, meats and a glass of the finest in your hands. We feature our Old Vine Chardonnay but we also offer a myriad of great Pearmund Cellars wines. We look forward to meeting you at our winery and hearing your review of our wines first hand. Cheers!
• Best Business of the Week, VeryBestofVirginia.com
• Best Overall Winery in Virginia, Virginia Wine Lovers Magazine
• Best Small Business, Fauquier County Chamber of Commerce
• Best Tasting Room in Virginia, Virginia Wine Lover Readers Choice
• Virginia Winery of the Year, New York International Wine Competition
On the Web
Reserve Tasting Fee